Chat with us live
Customer-centric cultural transformation for the White Paper era
- Type HQN Event (Virtual)
- Venue Virtual workshop
- Start 29 Jan 2021 10:30
- End 29 Jan 2021 13:00
Bring about fundamental cultural change essential for the Social Housing White Paper.
The Social Housing White Paper makes the case for a customer-centric approach to delivering services more compelling than ever.
But to become truly customer-centric requires a major culture shift. This journey is different for every organisation and you need to know where to start.
As many organisations are already discovering, the desire to do things differently can only become reality through genuine culture change that transforms the way every colleague (regardless of role and status) thinks and acts.
By its very nature, cultural transformation isn't easy and the majority of businesses, while claiming they have the customer in the centre, try to fit any new approach into existing processes and KPIs.
At this interactive workshop run by the market-leading, customer-centric service design agency Hellon, you will learn about the transformation necessary for customer-centricity, how to overcome the challenges of embedding genuine change into your organisation, and recommendations for how to ensure buy-in and reach.
Through examples, the Hellon team will illustrate ways of igniting and driving change, followed by an interactive session to bring this knowledge to life.
Doing nothing is not an option. MHCLG and the Regulator of Social Housing have made it clear that providers should not be waiting to be told what to do. The time to act is now.
- What does customer-centric cultural transformation really mean?
- How do you go about it and what needs to change?
- What does this mean for your KPIs, processes and reporting?
- How do you get all colleagues on board?
- What does success look like?
- Andy Pattichis, Lead Service Designer, Hellon
This event is essential for the following:
- Chief executives
- Customer service directors
- Heads of customer service
- Executive directors of service and transformation
- Business transformation teams
- Head of customer experience
- Customer insight teams
- Digital teams
- Operation directors
- All housing professionals.
Hellon was established in 2009 and has been expanding rapidly, challenging traditional business development by utilising a customer-centric approach and design methods. It has offices in Helsinki and London and has worked with companies in more than 20 countries.
You may also be interested in Co-designing services for the White Paper era event taking place on Friday 22 January 2021.
Full price: £175.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £150.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Byte Size members do not qualify for member discounts or free places at this event. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.