Chat with us live
Customer service in the digital age
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Manchester
- Start 06 Feb 2019 10:00
- End 06 Feb 2019 16:00
Online portals, mobile apps, social media, and the innovative use of Artificial Intelligence are creating new opportunities for organisations to offer services around the clock, often without the need for human interaction.
But at a time when the Green Paper is making tenant engagement and empowerment a top priority, does the drive to digital help or hinder the landlord-tenant relationship? And how do we ensure our customers are getting satisfaction from their landlord if we are not talking to them on a regular basis?
At this major one-day conference in February, HQN with the help of customer service experts from inside and outside the housing sector, will attempt to find answers to these questions.
One thing is clear, those companies that embrace digital tend to receive higher customer satisfaction scores. Online phenomenon Amazon has just come top of the Institute of Customer Service's latest UK customer satisfaction index for the sixth time running. That's because its offer to customers is clear, simple and driven by choice, value and convenience.
For housing providers, it's a bit more complex. Face-to-face interactions and call centres as well as online services are still very much part of the mix. But by offering more choice to cater for different demographics are we ultimately stretching resources and creating a less focused customer service?
Key note speaker:
Jo Causon, chief executive of the Institute for Customer Service, will be sharing insights into customer service best practice and how the top performing companies operate and what housing providers can learn from them.
Full line-up to be announced shortly.
- Customer service in the digital age – learning from top performing companies
- Why 'connected moments' matter – the science behind improving the customer experience
- The friends and family test - why the Green Paper is a game changer for customer satisfaction
- Getting the digital offer right for residents
- How new technology can help improve resident satisfaction
- The customer experience: How to build the right infrastructure
- How smart technology can support residents in the home
- Supporting customers to go digital.
Who should attend?
- Chief executives
- Customer service directors, managers and teams
- Directors of Housing and Neighbourhoods
- Digital teams
- Business improvement and insight people
- Resident and community engagement teams
- Business transformation directors, managers and teams.
This event will also be held in London.
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information. Early bird ends Friday 9 November 2018.
Registration will start 30 minutes before the first session and refreshments will be available.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Please note that a ‘no-show’ fee of £60.00 will be charged for cancelled free places unless we receive at least 14 days’ notice of your cancellation.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.