Chat with us live
Co-designing services for customer-centric organisations
- Type HQN Event
- Venue London
- Start 04 Jun 2019 09:00
- End 04 Jun 2019 13:00
With a renewed focus on building trust between residents and landlords, co-designing services can play a key role in putting customers at the heart of what we do.
Most if not all housing providers would claim to be customer-centric, but there is often a disparity between the self-perception and the reality.
How many organisations can genuinely say that they see the world from their residents' point of view? And how many sit down, listen and co-create their services with them?
A service that is designed, delivered and maintained without involving customers questions is built on sand but all too often we take a one-size-fits-all approach that can't possibly take into account the needs of every resident.
Co-designing services has never been more important. With a renewed focus on building trust between residents and landlords, co-designing services can play a key role in putting customers at the heart of what we do.
And in a digital world where we are encouraging more people to interact online and 'self-serve', it can be an essential element of making sure we get things right.
At this one day masterclass, we are bringing together one of the housing world's most customer-centric organisations, Optivo, with award-winning service design company Hellon, that works with some of the world's leading retail and finance companies.
Combining key note sessions with interactive workshops, key themes for the day include:
- Co-designing services – the Hellon approach
- How to empower change and embed a customer-centric culture across your organisation
- Building trust, driving engagement – how co-design can work for social housing providers
- Using co-design to create excellent digital services.
- Timo Pätiälä, Managing Director, Hellon
- Jane Porter, Director of Operations, Optivo.
This event is essential for the following:
- Customer Service Executives
- Business transformation teams
- Customer Service Directors
- Heads of Customer Service
- Executive Directors of Service and Transformation
- Head of Customer Experience
- Customer insight teams
- Operation Directors
Hellon was established in 2009 and has been expanding rapidly by challenging traditional business development by utilising a customer-centric approach and design methods. It has offices in Helsinki and London and has worked with companies in more than 20 countries.
Full price: £209.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £150.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
In partnership with
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.