Chat with us live
Business transformation – keys to success – FREE to HQN members
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Strand Palace Hotel, 372 Strand, LONDON, WC2R 0JJ
- Start 16 May 2018 10:00
- End 16 May 2018 16:00
Thinking about starting your digital transformation journey or in the middle of it feeling frustrated?
This workshop, led by HQN business transformation associate Samantha Young and free to Housing Quality Network members, will help to unlock your ambitions, giving you a model to help you succeed and practical advice and guidance on your next steps.
Our Keys to success events will:
- Enable you to explore what true business transformation really looks like
- Introduce you to the HQN Keys to success model covering the key areas you need to address to run a successful business transformation programme
- Help you to understand some of the barriers to change and provide strategies to tackle them
- Give you practical support and advice to help you avoid the pitfalls others have experienced and ensure the best possible outcomes can be achieved
- Give you the confidence to start your business transformation or review and strengthen your ongoing programme
- Provide you with the opportunity to generate a practical action plan to take back to your organisation
- Benefit from the experience of an expert in business transformation with a track record in successful delivery
- Learn more about the HQN Keys to success toolkit and where to go to access more help and support if you need it.
By attending these workshops you will also receive a free copy of the HQN Keys to success business transformation self-assessment toolkit.
About Sam Young
Sam has joined HQN as our lead associate specialising in business transformation. Sam has a wealth of technology experience gained in the private, public and charitable sectors and a track record in successfully leading large teams and large-scale changes. As well as bringing digital expertise Sam is an accredited coach and SFIA (Skills for the Information Age) consultant, and is passionate about developing talent, transforming teams and delivering successful business outcomes that make a real difference. Sam runs her own digital and management consultancy, is a non-executive on the Board of Great Places Housing Group and was previously Director of Business Transformation at New Charter Group.
Full price: £209.00 *
Members of the Housing Quality Network: FREE
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 0845 4747 004 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Please note that a ‘no-show’ fee of £60.00 will be charged for cancelled free places unless we receive at least 14 days’ notice of your cancellation.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.