Chat with us live
- Type HQN Event
- Venue London
- Start 26 Feb 2019 10:00
- End 26 Feb 2019 16:00
In association with Great Place to Work
Gaining official recognition as one of the best places to work in the UK is no easy task. Is yours on the right track to success?
Find out our Amazing Workplaces events in February, in association with the Great Place to Work organisation.
Aimed at leadership, HR and business transformation teams, this one-day conference will look at the key ingredients to creating an amazing place to work and hear from some of those that are ranked among the best in the UK.
A great workplace is one where people feel valued and trusted, have a sense of purpose and are proud of what they do.
They provide opportunities for employees to develop personally and professionally.
And, perhaps most importantly, they are a place where people take pride in their job and want to do their best - both for the company and its customers.
But how do you make this happen in a sector that is not considered 'attractive' by graduates and school leavers, is undergoing constant change and facing continuing policy upheaval?
Hear from our key note speakers Dr Gonzalo Shoobridge and Kari Johannsen from Great Place to Work as well as leading employers from inside and outside the housing sector for a day focusing on fresh thinking, best practice and creating the right culture.
- Amazing workplaces - what they look and feel like
- How good office design can attract and retain the best employees
- Great places to work - hear from housing providers who are up there with the top employers
- How technology will shape the workplace of tomorrow
- The importance of getting the right culture
- Employee health and wellbeing - how we can make a difference.
Amazing workplaces - some key facts and figures:
- They attract and retain more talent - the best attract on average 40% more applications than other organisations
- They have less absenteeism - an average of 2.7 days a year compared to the national average of 6.3 days
- Are generally more profitable - Best Workplaces outperform the market by an average of 2-3% a year.
This event is also being held in Manchester.
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Registration will start 30 minutes before the first session and refreshments will be available.
In association with:
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Please note that a ‘no-show’ fee of £60.00 will be charged for cancelled free places unless we receive at least 14 days’ notice of your cancellation.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.