Chat with us live
Aftershock 2020 – What happens next?
- Type HQN Event
- Venue London
- Start 12 Dec 2019 10:00
- End 12 Dec 2019 16:00
Hear about the housing sector's prospects in 2020 from Homes England, RSH, Moody's and a host of top speakers.
As the curtain falls on another chaotic year, we should finally have some idea where the country is heading.
Regardless of where we are at the end of 2019, there are likely to be considerable political, social and economic aftershocks that will be felt into the new year and beyond.
The housing sector has largely become an innocent bystander. Housing policy has taken a back seat while the daily drama has unfolded. But the ramifications for our communities, residents and the wider UK housing market are potentially huge.
At HQN's popular review of the year event, chaired by Alistair McIntosh, we will take stock of another tumultuous year while looking ahead to what's in store for 2020 in the company of top housing commentators, policy chiefs, analysts and chief executives.
Key sessions and speakers
- Housing policy – where do we go from here? – Toby Lloyd, former Number 10 housing policy advisor
- The UK housing market and prospects for development – Joe Sarling, Head of Research and Analysis, Homes England
- From consumer regulation to the new Rent Standard – Will Perry, Director of Strategy, Regulator of Social Housing
- Technology and innovation – Nick Atkin, Chief Executive, Yorkshire Housing
- Health and safety compliance – Gill Kernick, International Safety Consultant and former Grenfell Tower resident
- Progress on and predictions for preventing homelessness – Rick Henderson, Chief Executive, Homeless Link
- Prospects for UK housing associations in 2020 – Jennifer Wong, VP-Senior Analyst
- The outlook for local authority housebuilding – Speaker TBC.
This event is essential for:
- Chief executives
- Finance directors
- Board members
- Executive teams
- Strategy and policy teams
- Risk analysts
- Business transformation teams
- Local authority housing teams.
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
Early bird non members only: £259.00 *
Early bird pricing ends on 8 November 2019.
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information.
Registration will start 30 minutes before the first session and refreshments will be available.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.