Suitable for: All What does this mean?
This highly interactive one-day workshop gives you the opportunity to understand the behaviour of yourself and others.
Each participant receives a personalised Profile which helps them gain an understanding of their personal style, and how this impacts on their relationships in both professional and personal environments. Celebrating the uniqueness of each person, the profile and the workshop illustrate how recognising and valuing difference can empower individuals, teams and the whole organisation.
Key benefits and course objectives
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognise the impact of perception and the preferences of ourselves and others
- Identify and memorise the Insights colour system and its personal application
- Interpret personal data about yourself as provided in your Profile
- Identify the impact your personal style can have on others
- Explore ways of adapting and connecting your communication style according to the needs of others
- Consider ways of using the profile tool as part of ongoing learning and development.
- Individual profile review
- Understanding the implications of ‘us’
- Recognising and appreciating our strengths
- Understanding our negative impact
- Exploring the behaviour of others and our impact on this
- Personal development.
Who should attend?
Everyone who wishes to develop their interpersonal skills through improving understanding of themselves and others.
Sharon Bryan is a highly accomplished and qualified lifelong learning trainer, coach and development consultant with over 20 years’ experience of working with the social housing sector. Coupled with her experience of learning and development delivery and working through transformational change, she has developed an approach that is person-centred, participative and highly interactive. With a practical eye for detail and people she is able to simplify complexity, making it applicable, relevant, and fun. As a licensed Master NLP practitioner and MTQ48 Assessor her flexibility and range of delivery techniques give an added dimension to her courses.
We can bring this course to you.
If you have five or more staff interested our in-house training offers great value for money.
Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.