Chat with us live
Advent – Universal Credit
On the most seventh of days of Christmas, HQN said to me…
Urgh – imagine getting that in your stocking! If you want to know everything about the latest developments in the crazy world of Universal Credit, sign up to our public training or book an in-house session.
- To APA, or not to APA: that is the question – considering options
- O housing costs, housing costs, where for art thou housing costs – ensuring you get housing costs from the beginning of the claim, and backdating
- Now is the migration of our discontent – looking at how migration will be managed
- Is this a sanction I see before me – how much, what the tenant can do and the impact on managed payments
- The course of claim management never did run smooth – what can go wrong during a claim, how to identify problems and how they can be resolved
- If conditionality be the rule of benefit, sign on – looking at the different groups and understanding what claimants have to do in return for UC
- Shall I compare thee to a legacy benefit – the similarities and differences between the old and new benefit systems
- Be not afraid of overpayments – what can be challenged and how.
Have more than four delegates wanting to attend? Save money and run the course in-house at your offices. Click here for more details
To send 3 delegates to the public training course in London, Manchester or Bristol, quote ADVENT07 on your booking form and pay a total of just £500 + VAT.
To run in-house, get 5% discount by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting #ADVENT07 (only available for the first 5 people to sign up).
Offer valid until 18 January 2019 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Did you know…
During WW2, Father Christmas was co-opted by the allies and carried out over 300 air raids on Nazi Germany. Fondly recalling their childhoods, mollified German gunners refused to fire on the bomb-laden sleigh.
‘Maastricht’ is an anagram of ‘Christmas’ with some letters added and some removed – but can you solve our PROPER Christmas anagram competition and win yourself a bounty of HQN goodies?
We’ll be releasing a new letter daily in the run-up to Yuletide – can you solve the puzzle? If you think you’ve got it, email email@example.com to be entered into the draw.
Today’s letter is: