If your organisation wants a tangible sign that your services meet or exceed good practice standards and that you are proud to offer a best-in-class service to your residents, then HQN Accredit: MIST is for you.
HQN Accredit: MIST has been designed to assess how well a landlord manages its rent related income streams, reflecting the broad range of activities that social landlords deliver beyond rent collection itself, such as supporting new and existing customers to build and maintain successful tenancies, providing money advice and help with benefits, training and skills development and income maximisation work – to name but a few! It’s an opportunity to demonstrate the quality of your service, as well as gaining access to the most up-to-date best practice. It acts as an incentive and motivator for staff and reassurance for your residents (particularly those involved in the scrutiny process).
Applying an objective, rigorous and challenging scrutiny process, which focuses on the things that really matter, HQN Accredit: MIST has been designed to recognise and reward those organisations which maximise their own and their customers’ income. As an HQN Accredit: MIST holder, you will benefit from:
- Recognition as a service provider that operates efficiently, effectively, economically and delivers excellent service to tenants and residents
- Proof that you deliver value for money
- An enhanced professional reputation for the organisation, managers and staff, nationally and locally
- Peace of mind for your customers and partners that you are delivering against your local offers
- Robust guidance and support from HQN’s income management specialists.
HQN’s specialist Rent Income Excellence Network has spent several years developing this accreditation, building on our extensive experience of helping social housing providers to design and deliver high quality services. Our knowledge and expert resources are recognised across the housing sector and we have worked with many of the country’s top performers to help develop the scheme.