Demonstrating that your estate services have been scrutinised by a reputable and independent organisation and found to meet exacting standards is a measure of confidence that customers and partners can recognise and trust.
HQN Accredit: Estate Management is the UK’s only accreditation system specifically designed to assess estate management services. Applying an objective, rigorous and challenging scrutiny process, which focuses on the things that really matter to customers and communities, HQN Accredit: Estate Management has been designed to recognise and reward those organisations which provide attractive, well-maintained environments for their residents to live in.
As an HQN Accredit: Estate Management holder, you will benefit from:
- Recognition as a service provider that operates efficiently, effectively, economically and delivers excellent service to tenants and residents
- Proof that you deliver value for money
- An enhanced professional reputation for the organisation, managers and staff, nationally and locally
- Peace of mind for your customers and partners that you are delivering against your local offers
- Robust guidance and support from HQN’s estate management specialists.
If your organisation wants a tangible sign that your services meet or exceed good practice standards and that you are proud to offer a best-in-class service to your residents, then HQN Accredit: Estate Management is for you.