Chat with us live
An HQN Accreditation mark is a visible sign that your organisation not only meets or exceeds good practice standards, but is also proud to offer a best-in-class service to its tenants and residents.
Why get Accreditation
Demonstrating that your services have been scrutinised by a reputable and independent organisation and found to meet exacting standards is a measure of confidence that customers, clients and partners will recognise and trust. HQN Accreditation systems provide the tools to do this and have been designed to recognise and reward those organisations which:
- Understand their customers, and communities – recognising and valuing diversity
- Deliver excellent customer services for tenants
- Operate efficiently and make best use of the resources available
- Are committed to developing and sustaining strong partnerships
- Innovate and actively look for opportunities to improve.