Chat with us live
This network is an essential resource for everyone involved in neighbourhood management, covering everything from strategic issues faced by executive management to the resolution of operational, day-to-day matters dealt with by frontline teams – and additionally caters for general needs, supported and sheltered housing.
Membership comes with the following benefits:
- Monthly newsletter, which includes the latest briefings, blogs, research and important member information
- Regularly updated self-assessment toolkits, covering subjects such as estate management, ASB and sheltered/extra care housing assessment
- A dedicated website for up-to-date housing management best practice and policy development
- Access to the ‘ask the members’ service and a dedicated online forum to share best practice
- Specialist support via our ‘ask the expert’ service
- Ability to join our free best practice groups, ideal for sharing best practice and creating an effective face-to-face network
- Access to the Estate Services Club, addressing some of the major challenges facing estates services teams, sharing best practice and even collaborating on procurement (including the WhatsApp group)
- Advertise your job vacancies free of charge
- Generous discounts on events and public training, plus related consultancy and accreditation products.