Chat with us live
HQN is committed to helping social housing providers promote equality and diversity both within their own organisations and the communities they serve.
Our Equality and Diversity Network has been set up to enable members to share best practice, discuss their own challenges and keep organisations up to speed with the latest equality and diversity legislation and case law.
This new network will build on the previous Equality and Diversity exchange and will offer the following benefits to members:
- A team of E&D experts with different specialisms and approaches able to provide ad hoc advice and guidance
- Regular blogs and briefings
- Discounted E&D training
- A six monthly newsletter with the latest on legislation and good practice
- Toolkits and other guidance to help you with your strategies, policies and practices
- Regular best practice groups.