Chat with us live
The Strategic Network is an essential resource for everyone involved in policy, strategy and the PRS. The Network is designed for social housing strategy and policy professionals, with comprehensive updates along with advice, in-depth analysis and sound practical guidance.
We have loads of benefits for you, take a look below.
- Monthly Strategic Network newsletter, which includes the latest briefings, research and important member information.
- A monthly at a glance guide on the status of proposed national policies.
- Access to ‘ask the members’ service and dedicated online forum to share best practice
- Specialist support via our ‘ask the expert’ service
- Use of our regularly updated self-assessment toolkits, covering subjects such as strategic housing, homelessness, PRS and enabling
- Free best practice workshops, a perfect place to share best practice and build up a strong peer network
- A dedicated website for strategic planning best practice guidance and expert opinion.
- A free place for the Strategic Network annual conference, bringing together those who work in strategic housing
- Advertise your job vacancies free of charge
- Generous discounts on events and public training, plus related consultancy and accreditation products.