Chat with us live
A vital resource for everyone working in social housing. Looking for expert guidance and advice? Searching for revealing insights around the crucial issues affecting the social housing sector? The Housing Quality Network’s cost-effective services deliver all this and more – allowing you to save money without compromising standards.
Covering governance, value for money, legislative and regulatory changes, culture change and much more – take a look below at some of the member benefits.
- Weekly newsletter on the sector’s key issues, including the latest blogs, research and comprehensive analysis through briefings written by experts
- Complimentary places at select conferences, seminars, and workshops, including our annual conference
- Regularly updated self-assessment toolkits
- Free copies of The Housing Quality Magazine
- A dedicated website for up-to-date best practice guidance and expert opinion
- Generous discounts on in-house and public training, plus consultancy and accreditation
- Advertise your job vacancies free of charge
- Access to the ‘ask the members’ service and dedicated online forum to share best practice
- Specialist support via our ‘ask the expert’ service
- Access to specialist subgroups including the Leadership and Development Hub and the Climate Change Group.