Chat with us live
SAFETYnet focuses on the safety of your residents and employees, helping you to keep them safe and sound, and your organisation on the right side of the law.
Gas safety, corporate manslaughter, fire risk, accidents at work, lone working, asbestos, Legionella and working at height are just some of the challenges organisations face.
SAFETYnet helps members to keep on top of changes, interpreting and analysing legislation and regulatory requirements as well as sharing best practice. The advisory group meets quarterly to discuss the information, ideas and events that influence health and safety.
Membership will be valued by everyone with responsibility for, or an interest in, health and safety matters, including:
- Health and safety professionals
- Housing management and estate services staff
- Human resources and corporate services staff
- Maintenance and construction contractors
- Board/committee members
- Maintenance commissioning staff.