Chat with us live
The Asset Management Network is HQN’s specialist network run for housing asset management practitioners by housing asset management specialists. Established in 2004, The Asset Management Network caters for housing associations, ALMOs, councils, TMOs, contractor partners (in-house and outsourced) and suppliers.
The Asset Management Network is the first port of call for up-to-the-minute information on all asset-management-related activities. It keeps members abreast of the hot topics across all aspects of asset management and procurement. It provides an asset management knowledge base nationally recognised as second to none:
- A regular newsletter with the latest news and emerging issues
- Practical briefings relevant to the area you work in
- Access to the best practice library and case studies
- Policy updates
- The very latest on environmental and sustainability issues
- Annual benchmarking covering costs and performance.
- Plus the opportunity to network with other asset management professionals at best practice groups across the country.
Membership will benefit everyone responsible for, or working in, the field of housing asset management and sustainability whether they are in a client, or service provider, role:
- Repairs and maintenance service providers
- Maintenance procurement staff
- Direct labour organisations
- Board and committee members