Chat with us live
- Reference: Monmouthshire Housing Associaton
- Application closing date: 18 Oct 2017 17:00
Monmouthshire Housing Association's main purpose is to provide and manage affordable homes in Monmouthshire for people who need them. The Association manages and maintains around 3,600 homes and 290 leasehold properties, as well as large numbers of garages and other land around and within our estates.
We are currently recruiting for a Tenancy Coach within our Support Services Team.
The main purpose of the role is to:
• To work with MHA tenants, through solution focused practice, providing them with the practical, financial and emotional help they need to enable them to manage and sustain their tenancy.
• To provide wrap-around support with a coaching emphasis – linking with both external and internal support services, agencies and networks to provide a person centered and tailored approach.
• To support the delivery of good quality housing management outcomes for our customers through the use of intensive housing management practice.
• To keep the overall aspiration of helping tenants maintain their tenancy independently as the primary focus of the service.
Requirement: You will need a full driving licence and access to a vehicle
The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Check
- Employment Type: Full time
- Pay: £22,726.08 per annum