Chat with us live
Temporary Applications Support Analyst (Maternity Cover)
- Reference: Muir Group Housing Association Ltd
- Application closing date: 26 Jun 2018 09:00
We are seeking a highly motivated Application Support Analyst for a position which plays a key role in ensuring the Association maximises the benefits of their ICT investment through the support and on-going development of Muir’s new Housing Management Systems (Cx).
Temporary post – 9 to 12 months (maternity leave cover)
Pension contribution + 25 days holidays + flexible working
The main responsibilities will include:
• Providing customer support for Muir’s core business systems, primarily the Housing Management System (Cx)
• Working with staff and teams across the Association to enable process changes to be implemented in Muir’s business systems in a professional and timely manner
• Being a Champion for ICT, digital working and mobile technology across the Association
• Participating in evaluating and testing new technology and system upgrades with other members of the ICT Team and stakeholders across the Association
• Working with staff and teams across the Association to ensure the benefits from new technologies, systems and business processes are fully realised
The successful candidate will preferably have previous experience working in a Housing environment, however this is not essential for the right individual.
The successful candidate will be part of a passionate and dynamic ICT Team responsible for delivering new IT systems and transformational business change to the Association.
In order to succeed in this role you need to be a customer-focused individual, able to work with minimal supervision to deliver application support on the latest technologies and systems.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 35
- Pay: £25,000.00 - £26,500.00 Annually