Chat with us live
- Reference: The Sovini Group
- Application closing date: 22 Jun 2018 23:55
Carroll Build is a construction company working across all general building trades including new build, refurbishment and commercial.
Carroll Build are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to:
* Effectively manage the costs on new build construction projects to ensure that the project is completed within its projected budget.
* Produce robust, accurate and timely cost and value reports for individual projects
* Ensure procurement is robust and subcontractors are engaged on correct terms and conditions.
* Liaise with the client, client's representatives and other 3rd parties on commercial issues, including agreement of variations, preparing applications for payments and settling final accounts
We offer a fantastic reward package which includes:
* Group Personal Pension
* Car allowance
* Gym and amenities at Head Office
* Bistro at Head Office
* Staff Incentive Bonus Scheme
* Staff well-being and 'feel-good' programme
The successful candidate will hold a degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent qualifications. They will also have new build experience along with experience of different forms of Construction contracts.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37
- Pay: £30,000 - £35,000 Annually
Carroll Build is part of the Sovini group, an exciting new type of group with the mission to bring together like-minded organisations to work together in partnership to support each other, achieve better value, deliver a high quality service and exceed customer expectations.