Chat with us live
Policy Consultant - Customer Experience
- Reference: Southern Housing Group
- Application closing date: 28 Jan 2018 17:00
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Customer Insight and Policy Team at a time when housing has risen to the top of the political and public agenda. You will be supporting the Group to review and develop housing management policies, designed to deliver truly customer-focused services, using our refreshed approach to policy management.
Our Customer Experience and Policy Consultants lead on the design and development of our customer services policies. Our consultants play a vital role in ensuring our policy meets changing customer, colleague and regulatory requirements, supporting our drive for customer excellence.
We will consider this role being based at either Horsham or London offices, and even consider part time working if you have the right skills and experience.
- Proven housing management policy development experience
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of stakeholder management and the ability to engage and work collaboratively with other teams
- A proactive and motivated self-starter who can deliver policy projects from concept to implementation
- The ability to draft accurate, concise, compliant and customer & colleague focused policies.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 35 per week
- Pay: £33,000 (circa) Annually
Please include a supporting statement explaining how your skills and experience meet the criteria of the job role profile and person specification.