Chat with us live
Performance Improvement Manager
- Reference: Muir Group Housing Association Ltd
- Application closing date: 24 Jul 2018 09:00
Are you passionate about delivering positive change? Are customers at the heart of what you do? Do you get a buzz out of working with people? Are you driven, creative and energetic? If so, then come and join us to deliver our performance management and process improvement frameworks.
Muir is looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our Business Improvement and Support Team and help the wider business deliver their continuous improvement plans and improve overall organisational performance.
We are a value orientated organisation working together to create communities where people want to live. We manage circa 5,500 homes over a wide geographical area and our residents include families, older people and those in need of special care and support.
Your role, as Performance Improvement Manager, will be to:
- Develop our strategic and operational approach to performance and process improvement; including data quality
- Work collaboratively with our Joint Leadership Team to implement our performance management and process improvement approaches
- Support teams and managers to identify key areas for performance and value for money improvement; and implement solutions
- Develop intelligence lead responses to service redesign
- Analyse data; identify trends; develop the business case for change and understand the costs of services and our return on investment
- Lead our Business Support function in the provision of high quality business and administrative support across the organisation.
You will be:
- Experienced in performance management and continuous process improvement
- Well-practiced in delivering effective and sustainable continuous improvement
- Proficient in data analysis and have high numeracy and literacy standards
- Be an excellent communicator
- A strategic thinker and performance driven
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 35
- Pay: £Up to £39k Annually