Chat with us live
Neighbourhood Officer (Part Time)
- Reference: Monmouthshire Housing Association
- Application closing date: 10 Apr 2018 14:46
Monmouthshire Housing Association's main purpose is to provide and manage affordable homes in Monmouthshire for people who need them. The Association manages and maintains around 3,600 homes and 290 leasehold properties, as well as large numbers of garages and other land around and within our estates.
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Neighbourhood Officer. Come and join a fast-paced and thriving neighbourhood team, who contribute to making our communities great places to live. If you have experience in housing and neighbourhood management and are forward-thinking and able to build strong relationships – we’d love to hear from you.
The main purpose of the role is to:
• To support the Neighbourhood Manager and deputise in his/her absence
• To deliver a comprehensive, high quality neighbourhood management service, which is customer focused and delivered in an efficient and effective manner
• To create sustainable tenancies and neighbourhoods.
For the job description and application form guidelines, please see the documents at the top of the screen
Requirement: You will need a full driving licence and access to a vehicle
The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Check
Hours: 22.2 hours per week Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Closing date: Tuesday 10th April 2018
Shortlisting date: Wednesday 11th April 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 17th April 2018
Please note CVs are not accepted.
All of our positions are open to flexible working subject to application through our Flexible Working Policy
Band 5.1 £25,725 pro rata per annum (new employees will be appointed onto 95% or 100% of this depending on experience until successful completion of probation)
- Employment Type: Part time
- Pay: £25,725 pro rata