Chat with us live
Maintenance Officer (Voids)
- Reference: Mamhilad Monmouthshire
- Application closing date: 05 Jul 2018 09:59
Monmouthshire Housing Association's main purpose is to provide and manage affordable homes in Monmouthshire for people who need them. The Association manages and maintains around 3,600 homes and 290 leasehold properties, as well as large numbers of garages and other land around and within our estates.
We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Officer. Working within the Maintenance Team you will be responsible for managing the void properties, providing specifications of works to be carried out to meet our letting standard.
The main purpose of the role is to:
• To provide a responsive and flexible repairs and maintenance service to MHA tenants and leaseholders
• To provide technical support, advice and guidance to Housing & Communities colleagues
• To maintain good customer relations by efficient inspections, specification of works required and monitor the repairs carried out by the in house Building Services team and/or external contractors
• To effectively deliver (and/or support the delivery of) minor/medium works projects – resulting from reactive repairs, planned maintenance and improvements.
Requirement: Have a current driving licence and have use of a car. The post is subject to a Standard Disclosure Check.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37
- Pay: £30,000 Annually
All of our positions are open to flexible working subject to application through our Flexible Working Policy.