Chat with us live
- Reference: Muir Group Housing Association
- Application closing date: 01 Dec 2017 09:00
We are seeking a highly motivated IT Trainer for a position which plays a key role in ensuring the Association maximises the benefits of their ICT investment through the delivery of high quality training to staff. The successful candidate will be part of a passionate and dynamic ICT Team responsible for delivering new IT systems and transformational business change to the Association.
You need to be a customer-focused individual, able to work with minimal supervision to deliver a wide range of training on the latest technologies and systems. The main responsibilities will include:
• Preparing and delivering high-quality, innovative training to staff on new technology and business systems
• Being a Champion for ICT, digital working and mobile technology across the Association
• Participating in evaluating and testing new technology and systems with other members of the ICT Team and stakeholders across the Association
• Working with staff and teams across the Association to ensure the benefits from new technologies, systems and business processes are fully realised
• Ensuring new starters to the Association are fully trained on existing technology, systems and business processes and are equipped to successfully operate this technology in line with the induction timetable set for their role
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working in a Housing environment, however this is not essential for the right individual. Benefits include flexible working hours and generous holiday entitlements.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Pay: £30,000 - £33,000 p.a. + £3,425 pa car allowan