Chat with us live
- Reference: Monmouthshire Housing Association
- Application closing date: 24 Jan 2018 17:00
Monmouthshire Housing Association's main purpose is to provide and manage affordable homes in Monmouthshire for people who need them. The Association manages and maintains around 3,600 homes and 290 leasehold properties, as well as large numbers of garages and other land around and within our estates.
We are currently recruiting for 2 Income Officers:
- One fixed term post for up to 12 months to cover maternity leave
- One permanent post
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced department delivering a customer-focused income management service. Within this role you will be responsible for recovering rent arrears, former rent arrears, recharges and court costs. These are perfect roles for applicants who are target driven whilst being empathetic, supportive, and have a desire to help tenants sustain their tenancies.
- To support the Income Recovery Manager and deputies in his/her absence
- To be responsible for providing an effective customer focused income recovery service, which includes current rent arrears, former tenant arrears, recharges/court costs and service charges from leaseholders and tenants
- To create sustainable tenancies and neighbourhoods.
You will need a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
These posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Check.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37 per week
- Pay: £24,076 - £25,344 Annually
The shortlisting date for these roles will be Friday 26th January 2018
Interviews will be held on Monday 5th February 2018
Please note CVs are not accepted.
All of our positions are open to flexible working subject to application through our Flexible Working Policy.