Chat with us live
Graduate Quantity Surveyor [Carroll Build] - 12 month fixed term
- Reference: The Sovini Group
- Application closing date: 30 Jul 2018 12:00
Are you enthusiastic?
Are you committed?
Do you have a desire to learn and develop?
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate good communication and team working skills, the importance of good customer service and the ability to manage their time and prioritise workload. We are looking for someone with passion and a can do attitude who will develop over the course of the apprenticeship. A Quantity Surveyor Degree (minimum 2:2) is essential for this role.
The Sovini Group incorporates not for profit, commercial and charitable enterprises who work together in partnership to support each other, achieve better value, deliver a high quality service and exceed customer expectations.
In 2018 The Sovini Group has been recognised as the UK's Best Workplace (Large Category).
We offer a fantastic reward package which includes:
* Group personal pension scheme
* Staff Incentive Bonus Scheme
* Enhanced annual holiday entitlement
* On-site gymnasium and amenities
* Staff well-being and 'feel good' programme
- Employment Type: Full time
- Pay: £18,360 Annually