Chat with us live
Graduate Placement - Digital
- Reference: Estuary Housing Association
- Application closing date: 30 Nov 2017 00:00
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join us on 12-month fixed term contract to work within the Digital Business Team in the ICT Department.
Reporting to the Business Analyst, the key function of this exciting, varied role will involve research on integration of various social media and CRM within other business environments. This placement is a unique opportunity to make a valuable difference to a key project which will help transform the way Estuary delivers services and communicates with our stakeholders in the future.
You’ll also have a great opportunity to develop your communication skills as this role will involve liaising with staff, suppliers and stakeholders at all levels. In terms of support, you will receive tailored training and coaching to support your ongoing development throughout your placement.
The main duties of this role will involve research and analysis into:
- The type of social media integration possible with CRM 2016 (365) and how other businesses have undertaken this
- Which teams manage various types of content (e.g. customer communication, corporate PR messaging, business to business/stakeholders)
- How other social housing organisations have integrated social media with their CRM system
- How service level agreements are monitored and response contents monitored.
You’ll also assist the Business Analyst, and Digital Business Project Manager where appropriate, with the CRM upgrade and implementation of social media as below:
- Research take-up of digital media as a method of communication, in addition to social media, within other businesses and the social housing sector
- CRM integration
- Surveys with unique identifiers
- Customer segmentation analysis.
- Degree in an ICT subject
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to meet and demonstrate the EHA values of excellence, care and innovation
- Commitment to delivering excellence in customer service
- Ability to identify, understand and respond to the needs of customers
- Experience/knowledge of CRM, Social Media platforms, Housing system
- Good understanding of project management and developing customer specification
- Experience/understanding of design and implementation of surveys and analysis (e.g. customer segmentation).
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 35 per week
- Pay: £18,000 Annually