Chat with us live
Get into Apprenticeships with Estuary Housing Association!
- Reference: Estuary Housing Association
- Application closing date: 25 Jul 2018 23:55
Get into Housing with Estuary apprenticeships!
Why not consider a career in the housing sector? Did you know:
• Over 5 million homes in the UK are owned by housing associations or local councils;
• More than150,000 people are employed in the housing sector;
• 55% of employees have remained in the sector for more than 9 years;
• Earning potential for careers in housing range from £15k - £60k per annum.
Estuary are soon going to be recruiting for 2 exceptional apprenticeship opportunities in our Welfare and Income & Allocations teams.
These exciting, varied roles will give you an opportunity to work in supportive teams and gain a wealth of valuable experience in the sector, whilst studying for a level 2 qualification in Housing Management with the Chartered Institute of Housing.
We’re looking for candidates who have a grade C/ level 4 GCSE in Maths and English (or equivalent), or who have achieved this by 31st August.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37
- Pay: £14,250 Annually
If you’d like to find out more, Estuary is holding an open day for prospective apprentices on 26th July 2018, from 4pm. The event will be taking place at Centre Place, Prospect Close, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS1 2JD.