Chat with us live
- Reference: Monmouthshire Housing Association
- Application closing date: 28 Feb 2018 17:00
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant with a range of accounting skills to work within our Finance Department. These would include preparation of year end accounts, maintaining a fixed asset register, system development and cash management.
The main purpose of the role is:
- To support the Head of Finance in providing accurate and timely financial information
- To ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Group’s financial systems and procedures
- To maintain the Group’s fixed assets records
- To understand and update the Group’s long term business plan which will determine future cash and loan requirements.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37 per week
- Pay: £31,500 Annually
The shortlisting date for this role will be Thursday 1 March 2018.
Interviews will be held on Friday 9 March 2018.
All of our positions are open to flexible working subject to application through our Flexible Working Policy.