Chat with us live
- Reference: Monmouthshire Housing Association
- Application closing date: 01 Mar 2018 17:00
The main purpose of the role is:
- To work with the Senior Engagement Officer to deliver the MHA approach to regeneration and engagement ensuring that residents and staff work together to co-create strong communities, high performing services and support residents to achieve their aspirations
- To develop and deliver tenant engagement to meet with regulatory requirements and aim to be the model of best practice
- To demonstrate value for money, measurable outcomes and impacts through innovative, community investment programmes.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Pay: £24,350 Annually
Please note this role is offered on fixed term contract, for up to 12 months.
The shortlisting date for this role is Friday 2 March 2018.
The expected interview date will be Tuesday 13 March 2018.
Please note CVs are not accepted.