Chat with us live
Customer Action Team Officer
- Reference: Clarion Housing Group
- Application closing date: 22 Nov 2017 12:00
You will be responsible for accurately processing a range of administrative tasks, as well as handling enquiries from both internal and external customers. Making use of our databases, you’ll proactively manage, organise and update relevant information. Whether you are dealing with customer queries by phone, in writing or in person, you’ll be sure to respond in a timely fashion.
Naturally, you’ll take care when dealing with sensitive or confidential information. We’ll expect you to adapt flexibly to the changing needs of our business – but you’ll also share ideas with your team leader, helping us to improve the way we work and make an even bigger difference for customers.
• Your administrative skills and experience should include maintaining manual and computerised filing systems, retrieving and inputting data and compiling statistical information
• You should be able to work flexibly and on your own initiative, and always meet deadlines, even when under pressure
• A good communicator both in person and in writing, you are used to working in busy teams and dealing with the public
• You’ll have a good general education, with computer and keyboard skills and the ability to work with numbers.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 36 per week
- Pay: £21,700 - £25,600 Annually
This post will require flexibility with regard to the hours worked, your start and finish times will vary in accordance with business requirements. The action centre team’s hours of operation include extended opening hours and may also include weekends.