Chat with us live
Business Improvement Coordinator
- Reference: Radian Group
- Application closing date: 20 Jun 2018 23:55
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Business Improvement Coordinator.
We are looking for someone who is confident working with data in a business environment. You will be producing management and statistical reports, analysis and summaries, that must be accurate and meaningful to a range of audiences. You will be comfortable working independently without close supervision and have the ability to balance conflicting demands and priorities.
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to buy and sell additional leave
• Pension contributions of up to 12%
• Life Assurance 3 x annual salary
• Flexi-time scheme, allowing individuals to work hours that suit them (subject to the requirements of their department and role)
• Interest free car loan for essential car users
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Comprehensive training and development, including study support
• Radian Rewards, flexible voluntary benefits scheme
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave for those who qualify
• Staff recognition scheme
You will have:
• Excellent IT skills with a comprehensive understanding of Excel as well as practical experience of using other Microsoft packages
• Excellent numeracy
• Track record in high level accuracy
• Excellent communication skills to establish and deliver data requirements for internal and external customers and the business.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 37
- Pay: £25,879.00 Annually
At Radian we are committed to investing in local communities to make them stronger and more vibrant, whilst helping to provide homes to those that really need them. It’s at the very heart of what we do and empowers our staff to support our customers in realising their aspirations.
We also recognise the importance of continuing to develop our products and services to meet the changing needs of our customers, and have recently launched an ambitious five year Corporate Strategy that will help us continue building on our successes and to achieve our full potential as a leading provider of affordable homes across the south. Whether it’s through delivering high quality new homes of all tenures, investing in social infrastructure to help build new communities, or delivering modern services that can improve the wellbeing of current and future residents, we believe there’s never been a more exciting time to join Radian.
Our growing portfolio of over 21,000 homes across the south is supported by over 800 dedicated staff. We have big aspirations for the years to come and are looking to recruit new people who share our passion in making a difference to the lives of our residents and our local communities. Not only that, but in return we offer the ability to further develop your career in a great environment that offers flexibility, collaboration and excellent rewards and benefits.