Chat with us live
Club Class text
Buy four tickets for training in your location for just £750 plus VAT (£187.50 plus VAT per place).
The places can be used on different training courses or by different people on the same course – you choose!
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resilience and mental toughness
- Type HQN Training
- Venue Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton
- Address 130 Tottenham Court Rd, Fitzrovia, W1T 5AY
- Start 13 Feb 2018 10:00
- End 13 Feb 2018 16:00
In the current climate we’re being asked to increase productivity and do more with less resource. We face increasing pressures and growing demands which means we need exceptional resilience skills to achieve performance and bounce back quickly from adversity and setbacks.
This highly interactive and practical course will benefit everyone who wants to develop greater levels of resilience in the workplace. An MTQ48 online assessment will be carried out in advance of the day, to assess individuals’ ability to withstand pressure in a range of environments. You will learn how to expand and incorporate these and other resilience skills into your everyday roles.
- Understanding how resilient attitudes and habits can be developed
- Understanding why one person goes under whilst another thrives
- Improving ability to understand and solve problems and remain positive under pressure
- Learning to view setbacks, adversity and change as challenges and ‘bounce back’
- Understanding the importance of self care
- Increased flexibility and confidence, with a stronger sense of being in control
- Maintaining performance, stamina, clarity and logic under pressure
- Motivation, maintenance and sustaining morale in others.
Positive business outcomes include helping people to enhance and maintain consistently high levels of performance and general wellbeing at work, reducing stress-related absence and workplace conflict.
- How resilience, stress and pressure relate to each other
- Understanding your MTQ48 results, using the reports and breaking the results down
- Assessing individual resilience, mental toughness, strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding your strengths and how to develop your own and your team’s resilience
- The basic resilience skills, and building your resilience plan.
Who should attend
Everyone who wants to improve their or their team’s mental toughness and resilience skills, from chief executives, board members, senior and middle managers and team leaders to those delivering frontline or back-of-house services.
Sharon Bryan is a highly accomplished and qualified lifelong learning trainer, coach and development consultant with over 20 years’ experience of working with the social housing sector. Coupled with her experience of learning and development delivery and working through transformational change, she has developed an approach that is person-centred, participative and highly interactive. With a practical eye for detail and people she is able to simplify complexity, making it applicable, relevant, and fun. As a licensed Master NLP practitioner and MTQ48 Assessor her flexibility and range of delivery techniques give an added dimension to her courses.
This course will also be running in Manchester.
Price per delegate:
1 delegate: £250.00
2 delegates: £225.00
The MTQ assessment fee is £30.00 per delegate.
*Prices include refreshments and lunch, and are subject to VAT at the applicable rate.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.