Chat with us live
Club Class text
Buy four tickets for training in your location for just £750 plus VAT (£187.50 plus VAT per place).
The places can be used on different training courses or by different people on the same course – you choose!
To find out more email email@example.com.
Customer service, complaints and abusive contact handling masterclass
- Type HQN Training
- Venue Birmingham
- Start 07 Jun 2018 10:00
- End 07 Jun 2018 16:00
Does your organisation deliver first-class customer service even when the going gets tough? This training day is powerful, practical and thoroughly enjoyable.
What will participants learn?
- How to manage the most difficult and challenging of customers
- Avoiding defensive behaviours
- Understanding where extreme behaviours originate from
- How to identify our own behaviour traits through the use of Transactional Analysis to successfully manage our own emotions and those of our customers
- Delivering a great first impression
- How to direct and control conversations to keep them on track
- Understanding complaints handling best practice to support customer service excellence
- How to manage escalation when the customer will not be placated.
If your goal is to consistently deliver excellence in customer service, this workshop can be used as a platform for continuous improvement.
People who will benefit from attending this workshop:
- Frontline customer service staff
- Managers and team leaders of frontline customer service staff
- Heads of service, housing and performance managers.
“The training course I went to last week was easily the best I’ve ever attended, the trainer was fantastic and it’s already made such a difference to my job.”
“What a brilliant day: Theresa is a pure entertainer, delivers what counts and makes the training fun and really useful.”
“I would attend any of the training Theresa does after today, an amazing training session which really opened up my eyes on how to deal with customers properly.”
This course will also be running in London.
Price per delegate
1 delegate: £250.00 *
2 delegates: £225.00 *
3+: £200.00 *
*Prices include refreshments and lunch, and are subject to VAT at the applicable rate.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.