Chat with us live
In response to member requests, we’re pleased to announce to launch of our brand new ‘Estates services procurement club’.
The aim of the club will be to act as a collaborative space to share procurement/contract management ideas, with themes around:
- The supply market
- The customer offer/specification
- Emerging areas of demand/changing needs
- Elevating the status of environment services within the housing industry through collective promotion
- Ideas and conversations around how to engage the environment services function from design phases of construction builds to post-build management
- Ideas around providing transparency of costing/service charges
- Advice services for specific procurement issues related to environment services.
This initial meeting will be a chance to suggest other topics for discussion, as well as to shape how the group will look going forwards.
The meeting will take place between 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM on Friday 22 June 2018, at the London offices of A2 Dominion. The full address can be found below:
A2Dominion, The Point, 37 North Wharf Road, London W2 1BD.
To book a place, please contact Louise Burgess at: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01904 557163