Chat with us live
Members of HQN’s Housing Management Network and Asset Management Network are being given exclusive access to the newly established Estates Services Club.
The Club will provide a forum to address some of the major challenges facing estates services teams across the country, and give landlords the opportunity to share best practice and even collaborate on the procurement of services.
The group will be open to all members working in either estate management, or to procurement teams purchasing resources in this area.
A first preliminary meeting of the group was hosted by A2Dominion in London last week.
A wide range of topics were covered including:
- The impact of changing property portfolios and customer demographics on estates services
- Creating best practice in PRS and shared ownership
- Ensuring that estate management has a more powerful voice within organisations
- How to work better with contractors
- The potential to work with new contractors as customer expectations shift
- Working with managing agents
- Collaboration on procurement.
These issues are set to be addressed further at a series of regional meetings. The first of these will be held at The Guinness Partnership in Oldham on Thursday 26 September 2018. Click here for more information.
Further meetings are planned for later in the year, with a national conference to follow.
Anyone interested in joining the Estates Services Club, or anyone who would like host a regional event, should contact Louise Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01904 557163.