Chat with us live
Leadership and Organisational Development Hub
Just £1,000 for 12 months membership
HQN is developing a new initiative and invites you to be part of this exciting venture.
The Hub is a place where you can exchange thoughts/ ideas and gives you access to leading edge practices, tools and techniques. You will hear about innovative approaches that will allow you to think differently about how you tackle your Leadership and OD challenges. It will give you ideas and systems that you can use and adapt within your workplace. You will:
- Be part of a growing, powerful and diverse group
- Share knowledge, experience and best practice
- Learn new theory and techniques
- Develop your own OD and leadership abilities
- Have opportunities for peer to peer coaching and mentoring
- Have the opportunity to discuss critical business issues such as talent management and succession planning.
The Hub is led by our lead associate and trainer - Emma Walker-Cotton an OD expert, who works across numerous sectors, including housing, international charities, the private sector, the NHS and Universities. Emma is an award winning OD and leadership specialist who has over 20 years experience working within OD. She was the HR/OD Director for Amnesty International and a large Housing Association. She has an MSc in Organisational Psychology.
Membership of the Hub will include:
- A monthly written briefing update and have the opportunity to join a LinkedIn discussion group - keeping you current with the latest news and sharing insights and the latest thinking around leadership and OD tools and techniques
- The opportunity to join up with a peer where you will mentor and coach each other
- Unlimited use of our email hotline for queries and advice on leadership and OD
- A 25% reduction on costs for all OD and leadership training
- Attendance at the Annual Hub conference
- Two regional best practice events throughout the year to exchange good practice and hear the latest innovations.