Chat with us live
How to stay focused, remain connected and keep up productivity – half-day course
Staying focused and remaining connected and productive as we work in this remote and uncertain environment becomes more of a challenge the longer this goes on.
How to stay focused, remain connected and keep up productivity
This virtual workshop will provide delegates with great techniques to:
- Reﬂect on where you are currently and
- What you want to maintain and develop as you prepare for a return to a post pandemic world.
Delegates will take go away with practical tools to enable you to think in a more focused way, communicate and inﬂuence persuasively and come up with a detailed plan of the role you want to play so that you are high performing.
What you will learn
- The five questions we need to ask regularly of our manager to keep up our motivation
- Understanding our purpose and why this is key to being productive especially when remote from each other
- The six strategic anchors that allow us to keep up our focus
- Critiquing our own motivation levels and planning what we need to develop
- The right structure to allow us to communicate clearly and influence effectively
- The five indicators of high performing teams – a chance to reflect on your own performance within your team and what you want to change
- Who are you connecting with and how can you widen your network to ensure you are performing to your full potential.
Who should attend
Everyone who wants to challenge themselves on how they are currently performing so they stay focused and remain productive.