But don’t despair. New for 2017, HQN has created an event to help arm you with tools and insight to ensure your internal and external Comms get the right results.
Chaired by Social Media and Communications Specialist, Helen Reynolds, we have sessions to inspire and engage on the following key topics:
- Social media: growing engagement and limiting risk – Which? Who? When?
- Channel shifting: “going digital” – to print or not to print?
- Does the media still matter? – What does PR look like for the modern housing sector?
- Making the case for Comms – leveraging support from the top
- Plain speaking – clear, concise messages.
The day will also provide plenty of opportunity to network with other housing Comms professionals facing similar challenges and some top speakers from inside and outside the housing sector.
About Helen Reynolds
Helen is an award winning communications and social media trainer, speaker and cartoonist, with specialist knowledge in the not for profit and public sectors. With an avid social media following, Helen is the ‘go to’ professional for insight and comment on social media.
- Helen Reynolds, Director, Socialforthepeople.com
- Alison Inman (London only)
- Sue Fox, Director of Communications, Regenda Group (Manchester only)
- Julie Meighan, Chief Executive, VMA Group (London only) and Julie Mazzei, Managing Consultant, VMA Group (Manchester only)
- Bobbie Hough, Director, Hough Bellis Communications
- Michelle Gant, Director, Engaging People Company
- Jamie Norriss, Creative Director, VerseOne (London only)
More to be announced...
Who should attend?
If you are a communications professional working within the housing sector, your role has recently evolved to include communications responsibility or you have strategic responsibility for communications, this is the event for you.