We all know that effective engagement with prospective tenants represents the ideal opportunity to establish a platform for a successful tenancy. And yet, too many accounts fall into arrears in the early stages of the tenancy.
- Are you trading off void turnaround times against rent arrears amongst new tenancies?
- Are you loading too much information into the sign-up?
- Are you missing key information that will help you to help your tenants to make the most of their new home?
- Are you and your prospective tenants ready for the new challenges of welfare reform?
Hugely popular in 2016, our 2017 Off to a Flyer seminar will help you to take a fresh look at your pre-tenancy work and put positive measures in place to boost rent collection, minimise arrears and help your tenants.
Chaired by RIEN Lead Associate, Tony Newman, the seminar will look at:
- Identifying potential tenants' risk and support needs
- Helping tenants to be ready to move in
- Minimising early tenancy rent loss and arrears
- Gathering and using customer and household profiling data to enable targeted action
- Establishing a payment culture amongst new tenants.
Orbit Group will present their award-winning and highly innovative “Orbit Move” digital sign-up process. If you’re interested in cutting edge “channel shifting,” then this is for you.
Curo will discuss their success planning approach to new tenancies in a full service UC area. This approach is helping Curo to identify and manage support needs and risks, ensuring a solid start and a more sustainable tenancy.
Further case studies from other housing providers to be announced shortly.
This seminar will equip you with a host of ideas and practical tips, with the expansion of Universal Credit and a host of other welfare reforms around the corner; can you afford to miss out?
The seminar is ideal for anyone involved in rent collection, arrears management, housing support, lettings and allocations and generic housing management.