Driving is a necessary part of the job for many employees as their roles revolve around the need to travel between various locations; but, as an employer, are you aware of the full extent of your responsibilities to manage the health and safety of your drivers?
Why you should attend
There are always risks associated with driving for work – from accidents, injuries and financial penalties to much worse. Although you don’t have complete control over the actions of those who drive within your organisation, it’s ultimately your responsibility to make the risks as low as possible to prevent harm to employees, tenants and the general public.
Whether you work in health and safety or driving is an integral part of your role, find out more about the risks and how you can reduce them at this informative one-day seminar.
Hear the latest on:
• The legal aspects of driving for work – do you know what your duties are?
• Document authenticity – driving licences, false documents and how to carry out checks to ensure their validity
• Insurance benefits of managing accidents
• Benefits of driver training
• Greyfleet management
• What do your policies say – are they adequate?
• Plus, more to be announced…
Vicki Cutler, Lead Associate for the Health and Safety Network and Health and Safety Consultant will chair the day. Vicki will be joined by representatives from AA Drivetech, experts in fleet risk management and driver education; Zurich Insurance and more to be confirmed.