This practical seminar looks at all the ‘back of house’ elements that can challenge leasehold teams. It focuses on your day-to-day operations and how to keep them running smoothly for:
- Service charges
- Management fees
- Sinking funds
- Arrears recovery
They’re all critical to your success.
Guidance and good practice sessions on:
- Setting challenging performance targets: getting the targets right - delivering an efficient and effective leasehold service
- Getting more out of your service charge regime: how to identify areas of inefficiency within your service charge regime
- What to do when you hit the brick wall: different thinking and new ideas on collecting “entrenched” arrears
- Reserve funds -v- sinking funds: unravelling the mystery over reserve funds -v- sinking funds
- Going down the legal route: guidance and the latest case law on pursuing arrears through the courts
- Breakout session: Mapping the customer journey and involving customers in service charge setting.
Helen Muir, Associate, Leasehold Excellence Network
John Murray, Partner, Ward Hadaway
Gareth Roebuck, Income Manager, Ongo
Jackie Dickins, Associate, Leasehold Excellence Network
Mark Fitch, Leasehold & Commercial Services Manager, First Wessex
Others to be confirmed.
Who should attend?
This seminar is essential for staff at all levels within:
- Leasehold management
- Home ownership
- Right to Buy
- Housing management delivering services for leaseholders
- Income management with a focus on leasehold
- Service charge administration
- Resources and business management