Housing providers all over the country are embarking on business transformation journeys of all different shapes and sizes. Some are focusing on very specific areas while others are recalibrating their entire organisation - or merging with others. And while millions of pounds is being spent on new technology, it is buy-in from colleagues and residents that is most fundamental to a successful change programme.
In the coming months, the Housing Quality Network is joining forces with a number of housing associations and technology companies for a series of workshops dedicated to business transformation, channel shift and culture
Each workshop is designed to be fully interactive with participants invited to discuss, debate and share best practice on the theme chosen by the host organisation.
Business Transformation Group workshop programme:
- Knightstone Housing – Weston-super-Mare – 12 May – Thinking differently – embracing disruption to transform what we do
- ROCC – Brighton – 24 May – Innovations in repairs and maintenance
- Severn Vale Housing – Tewkesbury – 22 June – The culture change journey
- Ancoris – London – 13 July – Google innovation day for housing (find out more and book here)
- New Charter – Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester – 13 September – Process redesign: capturing, costing and modelling changes and customer channel shift
- Hightown Housing Association – 12 October – Present imperfect: implementing system change in the real world.
More details about each workshop, including timings, will be made available in due course. Further workshops are to be added.
Take the survey
Running alongside our programme of workshops, HQN is undertaking a major research project into the business transformation agenda within the housing sector. Please take a few minutes to complete our survey and let us know what your organisation is doing and why:
If you would like to join the Business Transformation Group, please contact email@example.com - your organisation must be a member of the Housing Quality Network.