Participants will be able to explore and discuss how housing providers can align people, process and technology to achieve digital transformation, meet current challenges and create long-term success.
What will we cover?
Throughout the day you will hear real-life examples of how Google Cloud is helping organisations to:
• Connect mobile workforces and improve collaboration
• Bring property data to life and aid smarter decisions making
• Achieve operational efficiencies through better ways of working
• Enhance user experience and become more productive
• Unlock housing data and gain useful insights through IoT and Big Data.
The event, which is part of HQN’s programme of business transformation workshops (find out more here), will be highly interactive and give you the opportunity to brainstorm ideas and work out new ways to improve your own business processes and sustain long-term innovation.
Who should attend?
Chief executives and directors; Heads of IT, Business, Digital and Operational functions; senior managers.
We help organisations deliver game changing transformations to the way they work. This means moving away – in full or in part – from costly, cumbersome, legacy systems to Google’s innovative cloud services. Google refers organisations to us, because we are a Google Cloud Premier Partner with extensive deployment, development and training experience.