Speakers from QSH will assist delegates in exploring tailored options for your locality and how to develop them, take you through the range of models available and explain what investors are looking for and how they vary.
Actual case studies from QSH's work to date will demonstrate the impact this type of investment can have in meeting real housing need.
The two half-day workshops take place at the same venue on the same day and will cover the following topics:
- Demystifying investors - who are they and what are they looking for?
- How private investment can work for: New build, S106, refurbishment, open market purchase, generating new income and surpluses
- How to gain support within your organisation
- How to handle procurement
- The impact on your balance sheet
- The effect will it have on current tenants
- Choosing the right option for you
- Managing the process effectively
Alistair McIntosh, HQN - chair
Paul Hardisty - QSH
Steve Partridge - Savills, working on behalf of QSH
Mo Harkin - QSH
This event is free to attend for members of the Housing Quality Network and any specialist network. Non-members can attend for £60.
The workshops will run from 10.15 - 12.45pm and 1.15pm - 3.45pm with a refreshment break scheduled for each.