Chat with us live
The Residents' Network annual conference 2017
- Type HQN Event
- Venue London
- Start 07 Dec 2017 10:00
- End 07 Dec 2017 16:00
The theme for this year's conference is 'Resident involvement - rip it up and start again?'.
The Residents' Network features a broad collection of members and one of its main strengths is its ability to share ideas. We promote different ways for residents and staff to work together, and for organisations to meet regulatory obligations.
But what if we're getting it all wrong?
Even before the Grenfell Tower fire, change felt inevitable in the field of tenant involvement and empowerment. Over time we have witnessed the splitting of our regulator into two halves, with neither feeling like it deals with co-regulation and scrutiny. We have seen widespread changes to funding projects involving residents, as a result of the 1% rent cut. We’re also now experiencing digital technologies changing the ways people provide services.
With all this happening, is it time to rip it all up and start again?
This year's annual conference will examine what the future of resident involvement could look like and challenge the housing sector to find new ways of ensuring the voices of residents are heard.
Key sessions include:
- The Residents' Network review of the year
- Rip it up and start again? The future of resident involvement
- 98% happy? KPIs and what they actually tell us about resident satisfaction
- The new National Tenant Voice – can it make a difference?
- Social housing stereotypes – helping to change the narrative
- Launch of the HQN Tenant Charter.
More details, including speakers, will be announced shortly.
Full price (staff): £199*
Residents’ Network members (staff): £175*
Full price (residents): £119*
Residents’ Network members (residents): One free place, £119* for additional places
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 0845 4747 004 for more information.