Chat with us live
The digital dilemma - bridge or barrier to better engagement
- Type HQN Event
- Venue De Vere Holborn Bars, 138-142 Holborn, London, EC1N 2SW
- Start 09 May 2018 10:00
- End 09 May 2018 16:00
Online engagement can be a fantastic way for landlords to reach their residents. It can also be a difficult challenge to get right.
For some, going digital makes sense. It can drive efficiency, help engage with more residents and offer them a wider choice of services. For others it is a concern. It can be seen as a removal of the personal touch, a reduction in choice and a potential barrier to engagement.
To help landlords and residents navigate this, the Residents’ Network is running an event on digital engagement and inclusion.
We’ll hear from landlords and digital specialists, who will share information about how service delivery is being transformed. We will also be hearing from residents, who will be highlighting their experiences of using these new digital services, as well as sharing what they’d like to see happen next.
- Ben Unsworth – Project Director, FutureGov (Chair)
- Joel Abbey – Associate Partner, CACI
- Richard Wilkinson and Lewis Holloway – Resident and Research and Insight Officer, Accent Group
- Chloe George – Customer Experience Team Leader, Yarlington Housing Group
- Geoff David and Ann Perrett – Residents, Cotman Housing Association
- Nic Bliss – Head of Policy, CCH
- Rebecca Mendoza – Digital Inclusion Officer, Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust
- Rob Gershon – Lead Associate, HQN.
If you would like to be included on a reserve list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full price – Residents and staff: £209
Members of any HQN network – Residents and staff: £179*
*Members of the Residents’ Network can send residents to this event at a discounted price of £159
Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 0845 4747 004 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.