Chat with us live
The asset management toolbox – nail down your strategy
- Type HQN Event
- Venue London
- Start 13 Sep 2018 10:00
- End 13 Sep 2018 16:00
Designing and delivering the right asset management strategy has never been more important to the success of your business.
Your approach to asset management will have a major impact on customer satisfaction, financial planning, social and community objectives and your relationship with key stakeholders.
HQN's one-day asset management toolbox event will:
- Provide you with the opportunity to check the 'what and why' of your current approach
- Understand how your strategy fits into the wider business plan
- Help you to make the best use of capital resources available within your organisation
- Unlock the value of your assets to deliver long term sustainable homes and neighbourhoods.
Delegates will receive a copy of HQN's new Strategic Asset Management toolkit which will be put to practical use on the day.
This event – and its accompanying toolkit – will help you address the fundamental questions:
- Where are you now, where do you want to be and how will you get there?
- What are the key components of strategic asset management and why is it so important to your business?
- What is an asset management self-assessment and position statement?
- What are the potential barriers to successful delivery and how do you get around them?
Who should attend?
- Chief Executives
- Finance Directors
- Asset and Property Directors
- Asset and Property Heads / Assistant Directors
- Asset and Property Management teams
- Business Intelligence teams
- Finance teams.
This event will also be held in Manchester.
Full price: £209.00 *
Members of The Asset Management Network: One FREE place
Members of any other HQN network: £179.00 *
Early Bird: £195.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information. Early bird ends Friday 17 August 2018.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Please note that a ‘no-show’ fee of £60.00 will be charged for cancelled free places unless we receive at least 14 days’ notice of your cancellation.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.