Chat with us live
Practical magic – housing technology for today
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Museum of Science and Industry, Manchester
- Address Liverpool Road, M3 4FP
- Start 15 Aug 2018 10:00
- End 15 Aug 2018 16:00
Had enough of all the 'blue sky thinking' and 'future gazing' at expensive technology that may or may not be of benefit to the housing world in 20 years' time?
Need something that's going to help your colleagues and benefit your organisation today?
Look no further – HQN is delighted to announce its first technology event aimed at providing housing professionals with practical solutions that are already on the market.
Following on from its successful Taking flight series, HQN will be taking a hands-on approach to technology that will help specialist teams do their day job while benefiting the wider business.
Covering everything from housing management, income collection and customer service to digital engagement, repairs and asset management, the day is about exploring the possibilities of what's already available through live demonstrations, expert recommendations and 'huddles' between like-minded people.
There will also be space for 'smart home' technology that's already out there, which is yet to be adopted by the housing sector despite its potential to transform lives.
We promise you won't be bored and will come away with the inspiration and contacts to make your ideas a reality.
Key themes for the day:
- Hear from fellow professionals on what does and doesn't work for their organisations, both large and small
- Explore the latest housing technology and digital systems available on the market
- Get recommendations, insight and ideas from sector experts
- Experience live demonstrations
- Exchange ideas with like-minded people.
Who should attend?
- Chief Executives
- Executive teams
- IT teams
- Business transformation teams
- Procurement teams
- Strategy teams
- Specialist teams looking for new solutions.
Full price: £209.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £179.00 *
Early Bird: £195.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 01904 557150 for more information. Early bird ends Friday 13 July 2018.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.